SOUND DEPARTMENT APPLICATION
The Fallout: Miami Sound Department handles all other audio aspects of the game, besides voice acting. The sound department brings the world of Fallout: Miami to life by creating original and exciting audio, including the creation of environmental music, radio songs, and sound effects for a multitude of in-game assets.
Sound Effects use morden sound design techniques to create audio for a multitude of in-game assets from creatues, weapons, props and environmental.
- In depth expertise in using professional audio software and sound recording equipment.
- Ability to create dynamic SFX to match that of game design.
- Strong sound design skills (portfolio required).
- Strong communication skills and experience with incorporating into teams remotely.
- Self organized, comfortable with giving estimates and proactively communicating around timeline.
Additional valuable skills include experience with Bethesda’s Creation Kit, especially implementing audio.